All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Reviews: WAFU Japanese Dressing


WAFU Japenese Dressing is a vinaigrette-type salad dressing.  They make two varieties: WAFU (Original Sesame, Original Sesame Light, Ginger Carrot, and Wasabi Edamame) and Natural WAFU Gluten-Free (Roasted Sesame, Ginger Carrot, and Wasabi Edamane).  All of their products contain no artificial colors or flavors and zero trans fats.


I got to try two of the WAFU Japanese Dressings: Ginger Carrot and Wasabi Edamame.  The picture above is what they look like right out of the package.  I like how the umbrella matches the color of the dressing.  The WAFU Japanese Dressing in Ginger Carrot has a light and refreshing taste.  Plus it is a little zesty which I kind of liked.  The scent of it smelled odd to me.  The WAFU Japanese Dressing in Wasabi Edamame was definitely interesting.  I wasn't sure if I was to like it because of the wasabi but it only has a touch of it so it's not as spicy as I thought it would be which I was very glad about.  I will admit though I didn't care for how it smelled.  I decided to use these as a dipping sauce for carrots and it was a real experience compared to the usual ranch dressing.  I'm sure these two dressing would also taste fine in a salad as well.  Between these two dressings I would say the Ginger Carrot tasted the best.  However, I probably would still stick to ranch dressing and only use these when I wanted a taste out of the ordinary.

If you'd like to learn more about WAFU Japanese Dressing you can visit the WAFU website.  Plus also check out their social pages:
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest


Disclaimer: I received a sample of WAFU Japenese Dressing in Ginger Carrot and Wasabi Edamame (1.5 fl oz each) from Swaggable.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment