All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Friday, May 13, 2016

Rebates: SavingStar - Hassle-Free Grocery Rebates


                                          

SavingStar is another grocery rebates site/app that you can use to save money!  I have enjoyed using SavingStar and have been a member since 2014.  While I have only saved a total of $156.15 since then I still feel every little penny of it has helped along the way.

If you'd like to start saving money with SavingStar all you have to do is:
1. Sign up for SavingStar.
2. Add the stores that you shop at.  Some need your store card info.
3. Activate rebates before you purchase the products for the rebate.
4. Redeem your rebates.  The stores that you have your card on file for will be automatic.  For the ones you need to submit a photo of your receipt you'll need to scan the bar codes for as well. 
5. Cash out once you make $20.  You can choose PayPal, bank deposit, Starbucks, iTunes, or AMC Theaters gift codes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment