All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Friday, May 13, 2016

Coupons: SavingStar - Free Rolo Chewy Caramels in Milk Chocolate Roll


SavingStar's Freebie offer is a 1.7 oz. Rolo Chewy Caramels in Milk Chocolate Roll. This coupon expires on May 15th.

I want to share a tip that I just started using if you use SavingStar and the digital coupons that you load onto your Kroger Family of Stores rewards cards.  Here is the tip, load the coupon from SavingStar first, then load the same coupon onto your Kroger Family of Stores rewards card.  This way you'll get twice the savings on the product.  I used to do it the other way around and SavingStar would always give me an error.  So far I have been able to do this two times and it has worked.  By the way, this may work at other stores too but this is where I shop at.   

SavingStar is now offering a free product every Friday.  All you have to do is sign up for SavingStar, add your store card to your account (Fred Meyer was my only option for where I live).  Then click the "I Want This!" to each offer you want.  Purchase the offer and in a few weeks the amount the amount for the coupon will be added to your account.  You then request your reward in the form of PayPal, Amazon gift card, or bank deposit once you've made $5.

Just go here to get create an account to start making money on the foods you purchase at the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment