All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Reviews: Farmers’ Market Soaps



Farmers’ Market Soaps are a mix of natural and certified organic ingredients resulting in rich, satisfying soaps that pamper the skin and feed the senses.  It is certified organic to the USDA NOP standard.  Farmers’ Market Soaps are made with organic avocado, blueberry, and shea butters, providing essential vitamins and antioxidants full of vital nutrients, while supplying naturally rich moisturizers.  It is available in five unique fragrances (Apple Orchard, Pumpkin Spice, Blackberry Preserves, Lavender Eucalyptus, and Lemongrass Basil) and unscented.  Farmers’ Market is “Made in the U.S.A.” by Beaumont Products, Inc. located in Kennesaw, Georgia.

I got to try the Lemongrass Basil fragrance of the Farmers' Market Soaps and really liked it.  The scent was a little strong at first but I was ok with that.  I enjoyed every time I used the soap I would smell the lemon scent.  I felt it was rather refreshing, especially in the morning when you are tired and need to be woken up a little more.  I loved how the Farmers' Market Soaps suds up as this is important to me.  The soap also did a good job of cleaning my skin and how it made my skin feel afterwards.

If you'd like to learn more about Farmers' Market Soap you can visit the Farmers' Market Soaps website.  Plus also check out their social pages:
Facebook
Twitter


Disclaimer: I received a bar of Farmers' Market Soaps Lemongrass Basil (5.5 oz) from Swaggable.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment