All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, May 19, 2014

Reviews: Even Glow Serum - Antioxidant Skin Treatment - 20% Vitamin C by Valentia Skin Care

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




Valentia Skin Care Even Glow Serum - Antioxidant Skin Treatment - 20% Vitamin C is made of 98% natural and organic ingredients (more details below about these).  This Even Glow Serum is designed to even skin tone, increase glow and radiance, absorb rapidly, boost collagen production, and reduces wrinkles and fine lines.

Even Glow Serum even skin tone as it vanquish dark spots and skin discoloration, replacing uneven and ill-textured skin with smooth, wrinkle-free skin that leaves you looking flawless and ageless.

Even Glow Serum increases glow and radiance as it revitalizes your skin with essential fatty acids that leaves your skin smooth and visibly brighter.  Smooth skin capable of reflecting light will give your skin a youthful glow and a brilliant shine for that well-rested and refreshed look.

Even Glow Serum absorbs rapidly as it moisturizes skin due to the capacity of the hyaluronic acid to absorb water, thereby increasing fluid between cells, giving your skin a smoother and younger appearance. This intense water absorption means no more dry, peeling or cracked skin, even in extreme weather.

Even Glow Serum boosts collagen production.  The presence of Organic Rosehip Seed oil to support Vitamin C increases collagen production so your skin retains the elasticity responsible for a youthful appearance and prevents skin sagging associated with aging. Enjoy smooth and supple skin that takes years off your appearance.

Even Glow Serum reduces wrinkles and the visibility of fine lines with the help of the foundation 20 % Vitamin C.  Special ingredients such us Hyaluronic Acid and Organic Sea Buckthorn oil work to plump up the skin, which reduces fine lines and wrinkles in the skin so it is smoother, clearer and younger.

Below are listed the key ingredients in the Even Glow Serum.

- Vitamin C: With a 20% concentration does more than boost the body’s immune system; it also provides many benefits to keep the skin tight, smooth and looking ageless. Vitamin C has been scientifically proven to reduces the effects of sun exposure on the skin, including sunburn, sun spots, redness and wrinkles.  In addition to helping reduce the signs of aging, Vitamin C is essential for everyday maintenance to strengthen and smooth out the skin, as well as neutralizing free radicals before they can damage the skin.

- Organic Rosehip Seed Oil & Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil: These oils promote skin hydration and lock in moisture to protect your skin from signs of aging and improve its beauty and youthfulness. Rosehip Oil specifically has been used in medical communities around the world for those with serious skin ailments and only recently has North America learned to embrace natural solutions from our ancestors. These two organic oils are full of antioxidants and therefore act as the perfect supporting cast for our best friend - Vitamin C

- Resistem (Plant Stem Cells): This provides the perfect mix of protection from stress-related aging and promotes skin detoxification. Resistem will help your skin regenerate faster while protecting it from environmental stressors.

- Hyaluronic Acid (Botanical): Holding up to 1000 times its weight in water and drawing moisture out of the environment and onto the surface of your skin ,there is not a more effective moisturizing agent on the market today. Penetrates deeply, and actives collagen production for a fresher, younger, firmer, and brighter complexion

- Green Tea Extact: The catechins in green tea are a potent antioxidant which also contribute to the overall anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant benefits of this ancient health and beauty secret.




I received a bottle of Valentia Skin Care Even Glow Serum - Antioxidant Skin Treatment - 20% Vitamin C to try out.  Now the directions on the bottle state to shake it for 1 to 2 seconds before use since the natural ingredients may have separated.  Then you are suppose to apply a small amount to your face and neck decollete daily on a dry freshly washed face.  You can then apply a moisturizer on after it has dried.  I tried to do this every morning for almost a month.  At first I didn't know how much to apply so I started with three drops and then increased all the way up to six.  Between five and six drops worked best for me.  I really liked how nice the Even Glow Serum smelled.  Just like a fresh orange.  However, the fragrance wasn't too strong which was nice.  When I applied it onto my face I liked how it was easy to spread all over my face and how quickly it dried.  Hence the reason I ended up using six drops.  I noticed that for at least a half hour or so after using the Even Glow Serum that my face felt warm and had a tingling sensation.  It felt kind of nice, especially on the cooler days.  As for how it made my skin look, well, I honestly am unsure if I see any difference to how my face looks or feels.  Maybe it just needs more time considering I was still adjusting to how many drops I should use.  I do like that it's made of natural ingredients though so I know that it'll be safe for my face.

If you'd like to learn more about Valentia Skin Care Even Glow Serum - Antioxidant Skin Treatment - 20% Vitmain C, you can visit the Valentia Skin Care website.  Even Glow Serum can be purchased on Amazon's website here for $35.


Disclaimer: I received a bottle of Valentia Skin Care Even Glow Serum - Antionxidant Skin Treatment - 20% Vitmain C (1.18 fl oz) from Tomoson to help me write this review.   All of the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with the product may be different than mine.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment