All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, May 19, 2014

My Latest Giveaway

My latest giveaways have just ended.  I used Random.org to help me select the winners.  I have emailed them and some have been great with responding with their mailing address.  I am very thankful for this.

However, one person's email address didn't work.  So if you are Mila A.  Please message me with your mailing address.  Otherwise a new winner will be selected.

If you won the Dial giveaway, I'd like to let you know that I received the coupons that they would like me to send out to you.  Four of them are for Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash and one is for Dial For Men Power Scrub Body Wash.  If you'd like the men's body wash please leave a comment saying so.  The first person to comment will receive it.  Otherwise I'll randomly select who receives it.  Also please don't be upset that it's not for the hand wash like it was originally.  I do plan to give you the expired coupon though as proof that it did expire and that I never used it.

I am also giving you extra coupon from my coupon box that I plan to not use.  They may expire this month or never.  Some may be for products that I can't find anywhere where I live.  Some have been sitting in my box for forever since they don't expire that the product may not even be made anymore.  I'm just doing this because maybe you can use them, give them to friends or family who may find them useful.  At least I hope they are.  Well, maybe not the really old ones as those are just for nostalgia sake.   Thank you for understanding.

Thank you for reading my blog and for supporting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment