All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, May 5, 2014

Reviews: Herbal Essences Body Wash Hello Hydration


Are you ready for a hydration vacation?  Herbal Essences Body Wash Hello Hydration has a fabulous coconut fragrance which will transform your shower into a tropical paradise.  Since it won't dry your skin like regular soap, you can indulge in it's sultry scent with no worries.  Just like a day at the beach.

I got to try a sample of Herbal Essences Body Wash Hello Hydration and I actually didn't realize it had a coconut fragrance since I didn't read the small print under the Hello Hydration name.  So did I think it was a fabulous fragrance as Herbal Essences states, well, not really.  It was alright but I prefer other fragrances like those of flowers or of other fruits.  I did like how it lathered rather well and felt good as I used it to cleanse my skin.  If I was to try Herbal Essences Body Wash again I think I'd try the Herbal Essences Body Wash Happy Go Lather formula as it says it smells like flowers and offers a luscious lather.  These are the two elements I find important in a body wash.



If you'd like to learn more about Herbal Essences Body Wash Hello Hydration and other products Herbal Essences makes you can visit the Herbal Essences website"like" Herbal Essences on Facebook, follow Herbal Essences on Twitter, and check out the Herbal Essences YouTube Channel.



Disclaimer: I am a member of Crowdtap and I received Herbal Essences Body Wash Hello Hydration (1.2 fl oz) to help me write this review.  All the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment