All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Reviews: Purex Crystals Dryer Sheets


Take a deep breath and experience the freshness of Purex Crystals Dryer Sheets.  Who knew that one little sheet could do so much?  Purex Crystals Dryer Sheets don't just reduce static cling, repel pet and lint, and leave your family's laundry soft and smelling fresh, but they can also keep your whole house smelling fresh!  As they have long lasting freshness for thirty days.  Choose your favorite fragrance (Fresh Spring Waters or Lavender Blossom) and tuck a sheet into hampers, linen closets, and any other laundry storage areas.  You can even use with your favorite Purex Crystals laundry enhancer for even more freshness for weeks!

As soon as I received this package and opened it up to get the box of Purex Crystals Dryer Sheets out the first thing I noticed was the super strong scent.  In fact, it was so strong that I was worried that my husband wouldn't like it since strong scents really bother him.  Surprisingly the fragrance didn't bother him.  I was so happy about that, especially since our laundry area is right behind our couch in our living area (yes, we live in a tiny house).  I used the Purex Crystals Dryer Sheets on my clothes and they did make my clothes smelly really good.  They also did a great job reducing static cling and repelling pet hair on my clothes.    By the way, I received this product sometime last month and every once in a while I can still smell the Fresh Spring Waters fragrance from the box.  So if it is used for more than just softening clothes it really does do a good job of thirty days of long lasting freshness.





If you'd like to learn more about Purex Crystals Dryer Sheets and other products Purex makes you can visit the Purex website"like" Purex on Facebook, and follow Purex on Twitter.



Disclaimer: I am a member of Purex Insiders and I received a box of Purex Crystals Dryer Sheets (120 count) and three free product coupons to help me write this review and have a giveaway.  All the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment