All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Reviews: Real McCoy's



Warnock Food Products, Inc. is a family owned and operated company in central California making snack foods for over 50 years.  One of their snack foods they make is called Real McCoy's which makes three products: Really Good Rice Puffs, Rice Chips, and Bulgur Wheat Chips.  Real McCoy's are gluten free and have zero trans fats.




I was generously sent four bags of Real McCoy's snacks (pictured above).  I love that these snacks are all natural and that I can easily read every ingredient listed in the Ingredients list.  I also like that they have zero trans fats and are gluten free.

Below, are the Real McCoy's snacks I got to try out.


                                                                 Really Good Rice Puffs

Hatch Chile                                                                   Baked Vermont White Cheddar

The Real McCoy's Really Good Rice Puffs were exactly that, really good.  The first flavor we tried was the Hatch Chile.  It is spicy and so I didn't care for that and only ate a couple of them.  My husband who is more tolerant to spicy foods thought that they were good.  He told me that they were spicy but not real hot and that the hotness comes after you consume one.  We both loved the Baked Vermont White Cheddar puffs though.  They taste really good and have a great texture to them.  They remind me of eating cheese puffs.



                                                                            Rice Chips

Sea Salt                                                                        Sweet & Spicy

The Real McCoy's Rice Chips also tasted good.  They have a nice crunch to them.  I also liked how I could see the whole grain brown rice and sesame seeds that are cooked into each chip (as pictured below).  When I tried the Sweet & Spicy flavor I was expecting a chip that would be hot.   However, it wasn't hot at all nor was it sweet to me*.  None the less I still enjoyed eating them.







To learn more about Real McCoy's you can visit the Real McCoy's website.  You can also "like" them on Facebook, follow them on Twitter, and follow them on Pinterest.



Disclaimer: Real McCoy's generously gave me four bags of Real McCoy's snacks ((2) Really Good Rice Puffs (Hatch Chile and Baked Vermont White Cheddar (5 oz each)) and Rice Chips (Sea Salt (6 oz) and Sweet & Spicy (1.5 oz)).  I was under no obligation to write a review if I so chose.  Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.


*The Sweet & Spicy chips that I was given also tasted kind of stale and in fact they were past their best by date.  So I'm not sure if this would of also affected how sweet and spicy they truly are.  I did like them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment