All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Reviews: ALL YOU Get Ready For Summer


ALL YOU is a magazine that focuses on value and living well for less in all areas of your life.  ALL YOU's mission is to help their readers save money, save time, get food on the table faster and prepare for the holidays with ease.  In each issue of their magazine are coupons and deals, easy recipes, easy do it yourself projects, health and beauty advice, decorating advice, product roundups, and money advice.

I'm not a big magazine fan.  I've had issues with magazines in the past which is one of the reasons I will not buy a subscription anymore.  I rarely will take a free subscription unless it's given to me as a gift from someone else.  However, I'll sign up for one issue here or there just to check a magazine out.  I learned about ALL YOU a few years back and heard good things about it.  I have been curious to see inside one of their magazines so when I got the chance to receive one for free I jumped on the opportunity.

When ALL YOU's Get Ready For Summer issue arrived at my house I quickly opened up the pages to see what would interest me.  The cover mentioned "Drop 10 lb. Fast!  A Walking Plan that Works, p. 21" that interested me and so I flipped to that page and glanced over the pages to determine if I wanted to thoroughly read the article (I read slow so wasn't sure I wanted to spend the time and read it all).  The pictures of the exercises the lady was performing looked easy and interesting.  So I placed a bookmark for future reference to read that article more.

I looked at the Contents to see what the rest of the magazine offered me and noticed it is broken down into five sections: Revive, Rejoice, Renew, Reinvent, and Review.  I thought this was interesting.  I flipped through the rest of the magazine and loved how colorful the magazine was.  I liked that there were many pictures to look at to bring me into the articles.

One of the reasons I was really interested in checking out the ALL YOU magazine was because I heard the magazine has coupons in it and I love coupons.  However, I was disappointed in what I saw.  Here is a list of the coupons that are in this issue:
$1/2 Dial Kids body + Hair Washes
$1 off Tone Body Wash or Bath Bar (6-bar pack)
$1 off Right Guard Xtreme Clear Product
$1 off Dry Idea StainClear Product
$1/2 Dial Bar Soaps (6-bar pack)
$1/2 Dial Body Washes
$1 off Dial For Mean Body Wash
$0.50 off Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
$1/2 dial Body Washes or Dial Lotions
$1/3 Dial Liquid Hand Soaps
$0.50 off Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care Product
$1 off Purex Laundry Detergent
$1 off Purex Crystals or Purex Crystals Dryer Sheets
$1.50 off Dial Lotion
B2G1 Renuzit Adjustable Air Fresheners

Do you know what all of these coupons have in common?  Well, these are all brands from the Henkel Company.  They are also the brands that I review for being a Purex Insiders member.  So at first I wasn't impressed.  Then I got disappointed because all of these coupons expire on 7/31/2014 so I would have to redeem them sooner than I would of liked to, especially if there are no sales going on before that date.  Plus in order to cut them out you have to cut out part of an article on the other side of the page.  I am not a fan of this.  I actually was expecting an insert in the magazine with the coupons listed in their own section of the magazine but instead the coupons are placed at the bottom of the advertisement page for that specific product.  I was also expecting a different assortment of coupons, maybe some for food.  Since this was my first time looking inside the pages of an ALL YOU magazine I was disappointed.  I'm not sure what other issues are like but sadly these coupons didn't impress me.

Overall though, the magazine is interesting to read and has some good articles in it.


If you'd like to learn more about ALL YOU you can visit the ALL YOU website, find out where to purchase an ALL YOU magazine, or purchase a subscription. Plus also check out their social pages:
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram
YouTube
Google+



Disclaimer: I received ALL YOU's Get Ready For Summer magazine issue from Reality Checkers.  I was under no obligation to write a review if I so chose.  Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment