All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Viewpoints



Curious as to how I got all of those yogurts I reviewed yesterday?  Well, I had signed up with Viewpoints a long time ago and from time to time they offer opportunities to try out products as long as you are willing to write a review of that product on their website.  The Muller Yogurt was actually the second product I got to try from them.  The other was a nail polish I hope to share about some day.

Along with the opportunities to review products they also have a rewards program.  Where each time you write a review on their site they will give you at least 25 points.  These points can be doubled or tripled for qualified reviews for certain categories that they feature that week.  For example, this week you can get double points on facial skin care reviews.

Once you have accumulated at least 500 points you can redeem for a $5 gift card, for example and Amazon Gift Card.

So if you'd like to be rewarded for writing reviews and have the chance to try new products just go here to sign up.


No comments:

Post a Comment