All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Off Topic: Viewpoints


Curious as to how I got all of those yogurts I reviewed yesterday?  Well, I had signed up with Viewpoints a long time ago and from time to time they offer opportunities to try out products as long as you are willing to write a review of that product on their website.  The Muller Yogurt was just one of the products I have received from them.  The other products I have received from there were: Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer, Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Polish, and Vornado TVH500 Vortex Heater.

So if you'd like to have the opportunity to receive free products for giving your honest opinions by writing reviews just go here to sign up.


No comments:

Post a Comment