All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, June 30, 2014

Reviews: Sweet'N Low


Sweet'N Low is America's original zero calorie brand sweetener.  In fact each serving contains less than four calories which the FDA considers dietetically zero.  Sweet'N Low is also suitable for people with diabetes and is a gluten-free food.  It can be used for sweetening, cooking, and baking.

Sweet'N Low can be used just like sugar, but the amount you need will be much less.  Each premeasured packet has the sweetening equivalence of two teaspoons of sugar and contains less than one gram of carbohydrate.  I wasn't aware of this and was happy that they put this measurement table right on the box (pictured to the left).  This makes it very helpful when you are cooking or baking with Sweet'N Low.








I decided to do a taste test with Sweet'N Low against sugar.  The Sweet'N Low is on the left and the sugar is on the right in the pictures above.  I measured two tablespoons of sugar which is three packets of Sweet'N Low when you use the table on the box to get the equivalent amount.  Even though it is summer it still is not hot in Alaska (today's high was 59 ℉) so I thought hot cocoa would be nice to have.  Making the hot cocoa with the Sweet'N low was easy.  Just use three packets of Sweet'N Low.  There is no measuring of the sweetener which I loved.  Sweet'N Low also dissolves instantly in hot (or cold) beverages so you don't have to worry about clumps of sweetener at the bottom of the mug.  As to how the Sweet'N Low tasted compared to the sugar, well, they tasted almost the same.  I felt the mug with sugar was a little sweeter but I still enjoyed the Sweet'N Low mug.  Plus the Sweet'N Low is zero calories which is better than the amount of calories that two tablespoons of sugar would of added to the hot cocoa.  So even though it's not as sweet the zero calories makes up for that to me.

If you'd like to learn more about Sweet'N Low you can visit the Sweet'N Low website"like" Sweet'N Low on Facebook, and follow Sweet'N Low on Twitter.



Disclaimer: I am a member of Crowdtap and I received a Sweet'N Low Kit (Sweet'N Low (Full Size), (10) Sweet’N Low, (5) $0.50 off, (6) Sweet’N Low Recipes Cards, and Crowdtap The Sweeter The Better Sweet'N Low Sample and Share Guide all wrapped in hot pink tissue paper) to help me write this review.  All the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment