All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Reviews: Caltrate Gummy Bites


Nourish your bones with Caltrate!  Did you know your bones are alive? It’s a fact.  Your bones are made up of living cells that need daily nourishment. Give them the calcium and vitamin D3 they need.*  Studies show that 81% of women do not get enough calcium from food alone. Caltrate provides both calcium and vitamin D3 to help maximize calcium absorption and promote bone health.* That’s why Caltrate is the leading calcium and vitamin D3 supplement brand++.

Caltrate Gummy Bites are a great tasting calcium supplement that contains vitamin D3 to help maximize calcium absorption - which is essential for building and maintaining strong bones.* Caltrate Gummy Bites make it easy and delicious to get nutrients essential for healthy bones.*


As you all may know by now from reading my blog is that I do not like to take pills.  So any supplement that comes in an alternative form brings me joy.  So when I got the opportunity to try Caltrate Gummy Bites I was excited to try them out.  Once the Caltrate Gummy Bites arrived I noticed that they come in three flavors: Black Cherry, Orange, and Strawberry.  Below is a picture of what each gummy looks like.  You are supposed to take two gummy bites up to two times daily with or without food, or as directed by your physician.  Each sample packet only contained one gummy each so I actually took one per day.  Each gummy has a fine sugar coating on it.  They are a nice soft gummy that is easy to bite into.  Each of the flavors tasted really good and had a nice sweetness to them.  Like some calcium chewables that have a chalky flavor to them, I felt the Caltrate Gummy Bites had a very mild chalky flavor but the sweet fruity flavor covers it up so it's barely even noticeable.  I really liked these and find that they are a very good way to take your calcium and Vitamin D3 supplements.





If you'd like to learn more about Caltrate Gummy Bites and other products Caltrate makes you can visit the Caltrate website and "like" Caltrate on Facebook.

You can also request to print a $1 or $2 off any Caltrate product.



Disclaimer: I am a member of Smiley360 and was given a Caltrate Gummy Bites Kit ((10) samples of Caltrate Gummy Bites, Caltrate Gummy Bites Branded Brochure w/$2 off coupon, Caltrate Branded Pedometer, Smiley360 Caltrate Gummy Bites Sharing Guide) to help me write this review.  All of the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with the product may be different than mine.



† Per serving; among leading calcium supplement brands.
++ Caltrate is the #1 selling brand of calcium supplements.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment