All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Reviews: Vagisil Moisturizing Wash


The only wash with ProHydrate Complex created to cleanse and moisturize dry intimate skin.

Did you know 1 in 5 women experience dry intimate skin? You’re not alone. And just like you might use a moisturizing body wash for dry skin — dry intimate skin needs special care too. Vagisil Moisturizing Wash is the first and only intimate wash that allows you to feel cleansed and moisturized at the same time. It is clinically proven to moisturize and infused with exclusive ProHydrate Complex, a unique blend of moisturizers. It’s just the hydration you need to feel clean, moisturized and ready for your day.  Vagisil Moisturizing Wash is gynecologist tested, hypoallergenic, good for sensitive skin, and has a light and gentle scent.

I got to try out a bottle of Vagisil Moisturizing Wash and I enjoyed using it.  I like how silky if feels when you wash with it.  It didn't lather much for me when I washed with it but I was alright with that even though I prefer products that produce a good lather with suds.  I enjoyed it's nice light and gentle scent.  The scent is not over powering and it has a nice sweet scent to me which I liked.  I like how the Vagisil Moisturizing Wash is good for sensitive skin so it will not irritate my intimate area.  The only drawback I didn't care for is that it adds an extra step to my daily wash.  I think it would be neat if Vagisil made a body wash that can be used on both your body and intimate area.  However, for now I'll use Vagisil Moisturizing Wash and know that I am taking better care of my intimate area than if I used a normal moisturizing body wash on it.


To learn more about Vagisil Moisturizing Wash and the other products Vagisil makes, you can visit the Vagisil website.  You can also "like" them on Facebook, and subscribe to their Youtube channel.



Disclaimer: I received a bottle of Vagisil Moisturizing Wash (8 fl oz) from One2One Network and I was under no obligation to write a review if I so chose.  Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment