All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Reviews: Hershey's Spreads


Earlier this year Hershey's made a new product called Hershey's Spreads which is a spread that you can put on any food your heart desires or even create a yummy treat from it.  Hershey's Spreads comes in three different flavors: Chocolate, Chocolate with Hazelnut, and Chocolate with Almond.


Crowdtap sent me a jar of Hershey's Spreads Chocolate with Hazelnut awhile back and I got to try it for myself.  I thought it tasted good and I liked how smooth and creamy the Hershey's Spreads was.  I was actually expecting it to have pieces of hazelnut in the spread but it did not.  I think I would of personally preferred just the plain chocolate as I'm not the biggest fan of hazelnut but it was still good.  I did try the spread with some apples and liked it but actually just enjoyed most of the Hershey's Spread straight out of the jar.


If you'd like to learn more about Hershey's Spreads you can visit the Hershey's Spreads website and "like Hershey's on Facebook.


Disclaimer: I am a member of Crowdtap and I received a jar of Hershey's Spreads Chocolate with Hazelnut (13 oz) to help me write this review. All the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way. Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment