All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Reviews: Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Polish


Dare to go topless with Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Polish which is a high-gloss nail polish formula that combines a base coat, high-gloss color, and a chip-resistant top coat in one simple step. Choose from 45 brilliant shades for all of your nail designs!  However, on Covergirl's website only 38 shades were shown from what I can see.

Applying Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Polish is easy to do.  Just follow these three simple steps:
Step 1: File nails to your desired length and shape.
Step 2: Brush your favorite nail color on top of each nail. Allow nail polish to fully dry.
Step 3: Apply a second coat for deeper pigment.





Before Nail Polish                             Just Applied Nail Polish                   One Week Later

I'm not one for using nail polish that often.  So my skill in applying it is not that great which is one reason I was glad I received the Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Polish in a Natural Blush.  It is a very pale pink so it is forgiving if you make a mistake.  I'm not sure how well you can tell in the second photo but that was after applying one coat.  By the way, I decided not to apply a second coat.  I liked how easy it was to apply and that you don't need to use a base or top coat to make your nails look pretty.  The third photo shows what my nails look like one week after applying the Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Polish.  They still look alright considering I didn't let the polish completely dry when I first put it on before I moved on to do other tasks with my hands.  I like how neutral this color is so that you can wear it for everyday use.  Plus I think it's a great starter for those who are just learning to color their nails (like me!).



If you'd like to learn more about Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Polish and the other products Covergirl makes, you can visit the Covergirl website.  Plus also check out their social pages:
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Pinterest
Instagram
Google+
Tumblr
Vine




Disclaimer: I received a bottle of Covergirl Outlast Brilliant Nail Polish Natural Blush (0.37 fl oz) from Viewpoints to help me write this review.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with the product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment