All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Reviews: Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil





Tea tree oil is one of the most versatile essential oils.  Tea tree oil naturally fights acne, toenail fungus, lice, yeast infections, skin tags, cold sores, dandruff, ringworm, fleas, warts, psoriasis, and more.

  There are many uses for tea tree oil.  For example you can make your own shampoo, lotion, soap, face cleaner, body wash, and toothpaste to beautify yourself.
  You can also use tea tree oil to make all natural household cleaners, detergents, shower sprays, bathroom disinfectants, and kitchen sprays to help stop polluting your home with non-natural products.


The Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil is a very nice large four ounce bottle and will last you over a year even with regular use.   Plus the Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil is made of the absolutely best quality oil compared to other essential oils that are diluted to cut costs and Apothecary Extracts has the tests to prove that their tea tree oil is of the highest purity and potency.

I have been curious about essential oils.  A long time ago I signed up to receive sample bottles of essential oils but didn't know what to do with them so when I moved they were put in storage.  Unfortunately, I can't get them out of storage for another year.  So when the time comes I'll now know what to do with them thanks to receiving a nice bottle of Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil along with the free ebook called 53 Uses for Tea Tree Oil.  I did look at this ebook and was amazed by all that you can use with tea tree oil.  One of the uses that intrigued me was the Tea Tree Oil Dryer Sheets.  When I get a chance to purchase more essential oils (or get mine from storage) I hope to make those dryer sheets and give them a try.

Since I didn't want to purchase anything extra to use the Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil, I decided to use it as is stated on the bottle itself.  The bottle says the suggested use is for adults to apply topically to the skin.  So I decided to try it on my face and see if it would clear up any of the acne that I had on my face (I didn't have much to start with anyway but wanted to try it).  Right away after opening the bottle I could smell how strong it's scent was.  Sadly I don't like the scent.  It's a strong medicinal scent.  My husband actually thought it smelled like the Pine Sol cleaner.  I never cared for the scent of Pine Sol so it does make sense that I don't care for the scent of the Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil.  I dabbed the tea tree oil on a cotton ball and then swiped it on my face.  Right away my face started to tingle which lasted for a while.  After a few days use I felt that my skin started to feel softer which I liked.  By the way, I do like how the bottle has a  plastic stopper to control how much comes out.  In fact, you can open the bottle and slowly turn it upside down and the liquid inside won't fall out.  I was glad about this since I was concerned how I would control how much to get out of the bottle.  So as you can see this Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil has many uses which is great when you want to live a more natural lifestyle.

If you'd like to learn more about Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil you can visit the Apothecary Extracts website.  Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil can be purchased on Amazon's website here for $24.99 plus free shipping.  This also comes with a free ebook of 53 Uses for Tea Tree Oil.


Disclaimer: I received a bottle of Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil (4 fl oz) from Tomoson to help me write this review.   All of the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with the product may be different than mine.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment