All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Reviews: Vichy Laboratories Idealia Life Serum


For eight days Vichy Laboratoires Idealia Life Serum challenges you to live your life to the fullest - eat that second piece of cake, pull an all-nighter, even have that extra drink.  Then use Vichy Laboratoires Idealia Life Serum twice daily to see your skin quality transform. 

It's not a free pass...
But it is a second chance.

Idéalia Life Serum is Vichy Laboratories's first treatment to counteract the four enemies of ideal skin for a visible transformation of skin quality in just eight days.

See the transformation for yourself:
- Even & illuminated skin tone
- Visibly refined pores
- Moisturized & refreshed skin
- Youthful-looking complexion

Their #Lifeproofskin testing

In an unprecedented study, Vichy Laboratories tested Idealia’s transformative power on a group of extremists—including smokers, urban dwellers, high-stress individuals, and those with poor diets. Despite their bad habits, these women experienced the following skin transformations:
- 22.5% improvement in skin evenness
- 22.9% reduction of fatigue lines
- 46.0% improvement in skin smoothness



I tried to do the eight day challenge.  However my nightly routine is still not that great and I forget a lot of the time.  I do got my daytime routine down pretty good.  So how did I do?  Well, I'm not sure you can tell but I don't know if I see any difference in my face over the past week.  By the way, the challenge is for eight days but I really don't know if one day more would of made a drastic difference in my face.  On the first day of using the Vichy Laboratories Idealia Life Serum, I actually wasn't sure I wanted to continue using it for how it made my skin feel.  I don't believe I have sensitive skin but this product made my skin itch and sometimes felt like my face was slightly burning.  I'm not sure if these are suppose to happen so I decided to give it a go for a week.  This was also one of the reasons I only used it once a day.  I do like how the Vichy Laboratories Idealia Life Serum smells.  It smells like a rose which was very pleasant to me.  Idealia Life Serum goes on nice and smoothly.  I like the way it looks as it has a pearl essence look to it.  Maybe with more time my skin would get used to Vichy Laboratories Idealia Life Serum and not feel so weird when I used it and then hopefully I'd see results.  However, for just one weeks use of the product I am uncertain I did see any progress and for how it made my skin felt while using it I am unsure I'd continue using it anyway.


Before                                      Day 1                                   Day 7



If you'd like to learn more about Vichy Laboratories Idealia Life Serum you can visit the Vichy Skin Care website and "like" Vichy on Facebook.



Disclaimer: I am a member of Crowdtap and I received a Vichy Idealists Sample and Share Kit ((6) 8-day sampling sets of Vichy Laboratoiries Idealia Life Serum plus a bonus sample in pink mesh bags with pink tissue paper) to help me write this review. All the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way. Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment