All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Reviews: Lipton Tea & Honey


Invigorate yourself with Lipton Tea & Honey's nice combination of green or black tea, honey and other fruit flavors depending on which variety you pick (Lemon Iced Black Tea, Mango Pineapple Iced Green Tea, Blackberry Pomegranate Iced Green Tea, Strawberry Acai Decaf Iced Green Tea, Dragon Fruit Peach Iced Green Tea, Coconut Passionfruit Iced Green Tea, and Decaf Half Berry Lemonade & Half Iced Tea).  Some of these varieties also come in pitcher-sized packets.





I'm not a big fan of iced tea or tea in general for that matter.  However, I was curious to try out Lipton Tea & Honey in their To Go packets.  I did try two of the flavors out (Lipton Tea & Honey Mango Pineapple Iced Green Tea and Lipton Tea & Honey Black Currant Raspberry Iced Black Tea).  I like how simple the To Go packets are to just add to a 16 oz bottle of water or even a usable bottle as pictured above.  The packets says that tea takes longer to dissolves so shake well.  I did shake each of those bottles well and each dissolved rather well.  As for how they taste, well, they actually tasted fairly well.  I could barely even taste the tea which I was glad about.  Of the two flavors I tried I actually liked the Lipton Tea & Honey Black Currant Raspberry Iced Black Tea that I bought a while back but sadly I can't seem to find it anymore.  Overall the Lipton Tea & Honey was surprisingly good.


If you'd like to learn more about Lipton Tea & Honey and the other products Lipton makes, you can visit the Lipton website.  Plus also check out their social pages:
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram


Disclaimer: I received (9) Lipton Tea & Honey Mango Pineapple To Go drink mix packets (0.13 oz each) (was suppose to be 10 but the package arrived damaged) from Klout to help me write this review.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with the product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment