All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Reviews: Essie Recessionista Nail Polish


Essie Recessionista Nail Polish is a smart, intelligent and savvy brick red.  When the chips are down, smart & savvy brick red nail color ups the ante with a gorgeous look that goes beyond dollars and sense.  Essie Recessionista Nail Polish is also DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde free.

As I told you earlier I don't use nail polish very often.  So my technique to putting on nail polish still needs work.  Sadly Essie Recessionista is not a forgiving color as you can tell in the second photo below right after I applied it on.  I only used one coat.  I did like how easy it was to apply and noticed that it did dry rather quickly.  Unfortunately I didn't have great luck for keeping it on.  If you look at the third photo which shows what my nails look like a week later the polish on my pinky finger is almost gone.  In fact, that happened the second day!  I was surprised by that.  The nails on my thumbs didn't fare so well either even though they are not pictured.  Every single one of my nail's tips are all chipped.  I'm not sure if this is because I didn't apply a top coat though.  I just know that I wasn't too thrilled with this nail polish and if I do get it again I would choose a lighter color so it can be more forgiving.


Before Nail Polish                             Just Applied Nail Polish                   One Week Later


If you'd like to learn more about Essie Recessionista Nail Polish you can visit the Essie website.  Plus also check out their social pages:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest
Tumblr


Disclaimer: I received a bottle of Essie Recessionista Nail Polish (0.46 fl oz) from Klout to help me write this review.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with the product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment