All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Reviews: Rubbermaid Shaker Bottle



The new Rubbermaid Shaker Bottle helps you shake up something delicious and shake a leg with a durable design that gets you out the door and on the go faster.  With it's unique five-sided paddle ball, the Rubbermaid Shaker Bottle will break up stubborn powders and easily blend meal replacement shakes much easier. The Rubbermaid Shaker Bottle is BPA-free, dishwasher-safe and resists stains and odors.  The bottle has visible markings to allow for quick measuring, while the wide-diameter mouth makes scooping in powders less messy!  The Rubbermaid Shaker Bottle's lid twists and locks into place to keep liquid in, while the convenient finger loop equals easy carrying while on the go.  The Rubbermaid Shaker Bottle comes in two sizes and four colors.  The 20 oz bottle comes in black, purple rain, crab king, and laguna blue.  The 28 oz bottle just comes in black and purple rain.



When I received the invite to try out the Rubbermaid Shaker Bottle I was given the opportunity to select from the black or a purple rain colored bottle.  I wanted to ask my husband what he thought and by the time I got his opinion the black one was the only one left to select from.  However, I am still happy they had the black color so that I could still participate in the Rubbermaid Shaker Bottle BzzChampaign.  I like how the bottle is BPA-free and dishwasher-safe.  I also really like that it resists stains and odors because it is made from Tritan.  I like that the bottle has a wide mouth and how easy both the lids unscrew.  The finger loop is also nice and I like how it can freely rotate around the entire bottle.  The bottle has marks on the sides of it in 2 oz and 100 ml increments to help you measure your beverages and I like this.  The five-sided paddle ball is nice but I find the noise it makes as you shake and drink from the bottle is annoying.  So how did the Rubbermaid Shaker Bottle perform with it's five-sided paddle ball?  The picture on the left above is right before I mixed the powdered flavoring.  The picture on the right above is after I shook the bottle about twenty times. So I think it did a fairly good job in mixing the powder.  One thing is for sure, I love that it's a bottle I can reuse over and over again and that if I want to I don't have to use the five-sided paddle ball and still use the Rubbermaid Shaker Bottle as a regular reusable bottle!


If you'd like to learn more about Rubbermaid Shaker Bottle and all of the other products Rubbermaid makes you can visit the Rubbermaid website.   Plus also check out their social pages:
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Pinterest
Flickr
Google+
Rubbermaid Blog



Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent and was given a Rubbermaid Shaker Bottle (Black 20 oz) with seven $1.50 off coupons to help me write this review.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with the product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment