All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Team Snuggle

Bear Den

I just joined Team Snuggle.  I saw others joining and sharing about it and it really intrigued me.  So I decided to join as well.  I'm not sure what it's about right now but it's website is in the same format as Smiley360's website.  So it's most likely a program to get invited to try new Snuggle products and share them with your social networks and family and friends.  I am looking forward to this.  Plus any products I receive from this program will be shared and reviewed on my blog!

Just go here to sign up.  Hopefully you too will get invited to try out some new Snuggle products.


Please note this is my referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment