All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Reviews: Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner & Degreaser and Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant


What's tough, fights off germs, hard on stains, easy to use and comes in bottles?  Your new grime fighting partner, Zep!

Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner & Degreaser
Stains and grime on surfaces throughout your home?  Not when you have Zep's All-Around Oxy Cleaner & Degreaser on hand!  Time to say goodbye to griminess and unwanted stains on your countertops, carpet or upholstery!  Say hello to the cleaner of all things dirty!  It's equipped with the toughness to tackle your kitchen and bathroom, yet safe enough to use on delicate surfaces.  Plus there are no harsh fumes!

Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant
Ready or not, here comes cold and flu season.  Everyday, you and your family bring germs home.  Do you think you have it covered because you clean with an anti-bacterial cleaner?  Did you know anti-bacterial cleaners can take up to 10 minutes to disinfect a surface?  Fret no more, Zep has got you covered.  Don't worry about waiting, Zep's Quick Clean Disinfectant kills 99.9% of bacteria* in just 5 seconds! 



I got to try out both of these two products in a sample size spay bottle (as pictured above).


The first product I tried out was the Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner & Degreaser.  I decided to try it out on the shower that needed to be cleaned.  Since it was a sample bottle, I found it kind of hard to spray out and found it tiring to spay.  I actually used up almost one whole sample bottle on the shower alone which may have been more than I needed.  As I was using the cleaner I noticed right away that it pretty much had no fragrance to it at all.  I felt it still irritated me a little because it made me cough when I used it.  So good ventilation is just as important when using this product.  As to how well it cleaned, I think it did a fairly good job.  It cleaned the shower curtain really well, along with the sides of the shower.  As to the base of the tub, it did just an alright job.  I think the floor is too stained so it would probably need a stronger cleaner or more work than I put in.  Overall though it did a good job.



The other product I got to try out was the Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant.  I used this product on the microwave and stove.  The cleaner did a good job cleaning the grease and other dried on food particles.  The Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant smelled like window cleaner to me but it didn't really irritate me.  What I really liked is when I defrosted the chicken for dinner the other night, I noticed some of the liquid had spilled over onto the glass turn-table.  So I just sprayed some of the Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant to kill the bacteria that the chicken may have left behind.  What I really like is that it disinfects in just five seconds!  Especially when you don't want to get sick.







If you'd like to learn more about Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner & Degreaser and Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant and all of the other products that Zep makes you can visit the Zep Commercial website.  Plus also check out their social pages:
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Pinterest
Instagram



Disclaimer: I am a member of Crowdtap and I received a Zep Cleansters Sample and Share Kit ((3) Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner & Degreaser (4 fl oz) and (2) Zep Quick Clean Disnfectant (4 fl oz)) to help me write this review. All the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way. Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

*Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Klebsiella pneumonia

No comments:

Post a Comment