All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Reviews: Brookside Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters



Smooth dark chocolate, multi-grain clusters and alluring, fruit flavors create an enticingly delicious taste experience. Its unexpected crunch and texture like you've never experienced before. Eat it on the go, at home, during work, and share it with your friends so they too can discover Brookside Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters.

Brookside chocolatiers have artfully blended exotic fruit juices and flavors from around the world to create the ultimate chocolate experience.  Clusters of crispy multigrains and soft fruit flavored centers with sweetened cranberry bits, covered in smooth dark chocolate are another extraordinary pairing from Brookside.



I have never heard of Brookside Chocolates before so I was very excited to try their Brookside Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters Berry Medley Flavors.  The package was sort of easy to open up.  I had to use scissors though since where their "tear here" is didn't work for me.  I like how the package is resealable but honestly I am going to need a lot of self control to actually not eat the whole five ounce package.  The package says that twenty-two pieces is one serving but I had a really hard time figuring out a serving based on counting the pieces as there was a lot of big pieces along with many small pieces.  I ended up weighing out my serving size.  The picture to the left is actually the whole contents of the bag (minus a bite out of each of the individual pieces shown next to the mason jar).  I was actually disappointed not to see the fruit pieces like on the package.  So I decided to look at the ingredients listed on the back of the package.  It actually only states cranberries as the only whole fruit.  All of the other fruit flavors come from concentrated juices or purees.  I did love the flavor of the dark chocolate.  It is rich and smooth.  I enjoyed the textures of the crunchy crisp rice and the soft gummy-like fruit.  This treat is definitely one to be savored.


If you'd like to learn more about Brookside Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters and all of the other products that Brookside Chocolate makes you can visit the Brookside Chocolate website.  Plus also check out their social pages:
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube



Disclaimer: I am a member of Crowdtap and I received a package of Brookside Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters Berry Medley Flavors (5 oz) to help me write this review. All the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way. Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment