All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Reviews: Naturalico Vitamin C Serum


Experience the anti aging power of vitamin C + E + Hyaluronic Acid and instantly gain brighter more radiant beautiful skin upon application.

You won't find a better higher quality, more potent effective vitamin C serum on the market - with pure 98% natural 72% organic ingredients

Truly the best vitamin C serum on the market today.  Nowadays, you can find a multitude of anti aging serum options, but none of these products can truly compare to Naturalico's Vitamin C Serum.  Only the finest of natural ingredients like pure sea buckthorn oil, organic hyaluronic acid and organic rosehip oil are included in their revolutionary formula.

A multitude of benefits from one face serum.  Naturalico's combination of vitamin C and hyaluronic acid serum simultaneously addresses existing damage while providing potent antioxidant protection from oxidative damage. While vitamin C brightens the skin and stimulates the production of collagen, hyaluronic acid binds moisture to the skin, keeping it properly hydrated and making fine lines and wrinkles less deep. You can even tackle those unsightly age spots with the brightening power of their anti aging serum.  Rigorously tested, Naturalico's Vitamin C Serum truly lives up to its promise and can make a difference in the firmness, radiance and youthfulness of your skin.

The natural anti wrinkle serum for all skin types.  Naturalico's formula is ideal for all skin types and can be used at any age to fight wrinkles and promote a gorgeous complexion.

It's time to fight back against environmental damage and the natural aging process. Turn back the clock and restore youthfulness to your complexion.

I got to try out Naturalico's Vitamin C Serum and thought it was alright.  I was rather surprised that it does not have a fragrance to it.  At least I couldn't tell there was.  When you use this serum you are suppose to gently shake the bottle a couple of seconds since the natural ingredients may separate.  Naturalico also suggests that you apply a small amount with fingertips to freshly cleansed and toned face, neck and decollete areas.  Then afterwards you follow up with a moisturizer.  I did gently shake the bottle and thought the directions were to apply a couple drops to my fingertips and then transfer it over to my face.  However, I had a hard time doing this since the serum is runny and would run down my fingers.  So I decided to put ten drops into the palm of one hand and then use a finger from the other hand to transfer the serum onto the face.  This worked great for me.  It goes on very nicely and dries fairly quickly.  On a couple days I used a moisturizer but most of the days I did not.  My face actually preferred the days that I didn't use the moisturizer for some reason.  I liked how it made my face feel.  It felt nice and soft after I used the serum.  I'm not sure how well it did at making my face look younger but I think it did cause my face to break out for some reason.  I was going to post before and after photos (I did take them) but when I looked at the after photo I felt self conscious as to how my face looked since it was starting to break out.  I don't have many wrinkles or any age spots from what I can tell so I'm not sure how well it would do on those.  Since I only tried this product out for about two weeks, I didn't see too many changes.  Hopefully with using the serum for a longer period of time I would see changes on my face.  I do like that it's made of natural ingredients though so I know that it'll be safe for my face.

Naturalico Vitamin C Serum can be purchased on Amazon's website here for $18.88.  You can also check out their website.


Disclaimer: I received a bottle of Naturalico Vitamin C Serum (1 fl oz) from Tomoson to help me write this review.   All of the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with the product may be different than mine.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment