All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Friday, April 10, 2015

Reviews: Purex Crystals ScentSplash


Influse your clothes with the power of liquid freshness!

New Purex Crystals ScentSplash in-wash fragrance booster infuses your clothes with the power of liquid freshness.  Simply add a little or a lot directly into your washer.

Infuse your clothes with fragrance for a blast of long-lasting freshness that no one can resist.

Purex Crystals ScentSplash comes in three fragrances that give your laundry an incredible just-washed freshness that lasts for months*:
Fresh Spring Waters - Wade into cool, enchanting waters.
Fresh Lavender Blossom - Wander through colorful, sun-lit fields of lavender.
Fresh Mountain Breeze - Capture the exhilarating moment of a crisp, fresh breeze.



I got to try out the new Purex Crystal ScentSplash in Fresh Spring Waters which is an in-wash fragrance booster in liquid form instead of the solid form.  The bottle says, "Works great in combination with your Liquid Fabric Softener!  Contains refreshing scent beads that release subtle bursts of freshness with every wearing.  Use a little or a lot, directly into washer.  Minimum suggested use is half capful."  I didn't use a liquid fabric softener since I always thought these were suppose to soften your clothes too but now I'm not so sure anymore.  Anyway, since my spouse is a little sensitive to fragrances I just used the minimum amount.  I did like the fragrance of the fresh spring waters and I liked how it wasn't a really strong scent either.  Since I'm used to using the solid crystals and other forms that you throw directly into the washer, I was concerned about the liquid soaking into my clothes before I turned on the washer.  After the first load I guess there was nothing to worry about.  It just felt a little weird pouring a liquid into the washer itself.  The bottle also says that the fragrance will last for months but I'm not really sure about that since I only washed a few loads in the past week since I tested the Purex Crystal ScentSplash.  Maybe the fragrance will last a long time on blankets and linens but I'm unsure that it will last that long on cloths.  I do like that the Purex Crystals ScentSplash is suppose to last for 35% more wash loads compared to the 18 oz bottle of Purex Solid Crystals as stated on the fact sheet that I was given.


If you'd like to learn more about Purex Crystals ScentSplash and other products Purex makes you can visit the Purex website"like" Purex on Facebook, and follow Purex on Twitter.



Disclaimer: I am a member of Purex Insiders and I received a bottle of Purex Crystals ScentSplash Fresh Spring Waters (18 fl oz) and three free product coupons to help me write this review and have a future giveaway.  All the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

*35% more wash loads than 18oz Purex Solid Crystals

No comments:

Post a Comment