All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Friday, April 10, 2015

Reviews: Dial Miracle Oil Liquid Hand Soap


Experience Miracle Oil Hand Soap, featuring the first formula with Micro Oil technology.

New Dial Miracle Oil Hand Soap brings nourishment and skin hydration to your hand washing experience.  Let the smooth feel of Miracle Oil gently remove dirt from your hands and leave them feeling smooth and refreshed.

Miracle Oil is infused with Marula Oil and uses Micro Oil technology to nourish and deeply hydrate your skin while protecting it from skin damaging free radicals.



A few weeks ago I wrote a review for Dial Miracle Oil Body Wash and now I get the chance to review the Dial Miracle Oil Liquid Hand Soap.  To me it's basically the same product but for your hands instead of your whole body.  It even smells the same to me.  I do like how nice and smooth the hand soap feels on my hands as I washed them.  The Dial Miracle Oil Hand Soap also lathers decent which I like.  The hand soap rinses off well and leaves your hands feeling smooth and refreshed which is nice.  I like the shape of the bottle so it looks nice on my counter top.


If you'd like to learn more about Dial Miracle Oil Liquid Hand Soap and other products Dial makes you can visit the Dial website"like" Dial on Facebookfollow Dial on Twitter, and subscribe to Dial's YouTube channel.



Disclaimer: I am a member of Purex Insiders and I received a bottle of Dial Miracle Oil Liquid Hand Soap (7.5 fl oz) and three free product coupons (Dial Boutique Collection Sugar Cane Hand Soap, Dial Complete Omega Moisture Foaming Hand Wash, and Dial Liquid Hand Soap) to help me write this review and have a future giveaway.  All the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment