All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Reviews: Snuggle Scent Boosters


Experience Snuggle Scent Boosters Lavender Joy and Blue Iris Bless!  Snuggle's new concentrated scent pacs that are an easy way to give your laundry a boost of long-lasting freshness.

Little Pac.  Big Snifference!  Just toss one in at the start of the wash and enjoy the long-lasting boost! No mess, no spills!  The scent pacs dissolve completely leaving behind nothing but a great boost to your senses.

Snuggle Scent Boosters can be used in HE machines and are great to use for all types of clothes, including activewear and sleepwear.




I got to try the new Snuggle Scent Boosters in Lavender Joy.  I loved how super easy these were to use since they come in a concentrated scent pac and just like other pacs you'd use.  You just add the pac directly into the washer drum, then add your laundry on top.  The scent of the lavender is really nice.  I find the scent to be calming.  I washed both my clothes and my linens with the Snuggle Scent Boosters and felt the scent lasted much longer on my linens, especially my blankets.  On the package it says "Try it with your favorite Snuggle products for long-lasting freshness plus static control and the Ultimate in Snuggly Softness."  So from that description I'd guess this just makes your laundry smell good and nothing else.  To me this means I'd have to add an extra step to my laundry just to make it smell even more when I feel that laundry detergent, fabric softeners, static cling products could also do just that.  While I loved the scent and how easy Snuggle Scent Boosters are to use, I'm not sure I'd use this just to make my clothes smell good when I can do that with other products.


If you'd like to learn more about Snuggle Scent Boosters and other products Snuggle makes you can visit the Snuggle website.  Plus also check out their social pages:
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram



Disclaimer: I am a member of the Snuggle Bear Den and was given a bag of Snuggle Scent Boosters Lavender Joy (20 loads) to help me write this review.  All of the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with the product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment