All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Reviews: Aveeno Active Naturals


Aveeno Active Naturals makes a lot of skin care products.  Two of their products are Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Sheer Hydration Lotion and Aveeno Active Naturals Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 30.

Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Sheer Hydration Lotion is a naturally hydrating, ultra sheer lotion that absorbs in seconds, for a fresh, powder like feel you'll want to use year round. The unique formula with Active Naturals Oat goes on feather-light to replenish and hydrate your skin. Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Sheer Hydration Lotion moisturizes for a full 24 hours, for velvety soft, beautiful, healthy-looking skin.

Aveeno Active Naturals Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 combines Enviroguard Technology and Active Naturals Colloidal Oatmeal to deliver superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection while hydrating skin to keep it soft, smooth and feeling healthier than before you went in the sun. For use on face and body, this exclusive formula is fast absorbing, oil free, noncomedogenic, and sweat and water-resistant for 80 minutes.




I got to try both of these products in deluxe sample sizes from Crowdtap.  Honestly, I thought I was going to get full size products but I was mistaken.  At least they were not little packets that can only be used for a day or so.

I like how the Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Sheer Hydration Lotion spreads smoothly on the skin and absorbs rather quickly.  I also like how my skin felt nice and soft, plus be hydrated for 24 hours.  There is no fragrance to this lotion which was nice so that I can use my own fragrance that I'd like.

I love that Aveeno Active Naturals Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is a sunscreen and lotion in one.  This sunscreen has a good amount of SPF in it so you are nicely protected from the sun.  Plus I like how well it moisturizes my skin and makes it feel soft.  It is also not that greasy which is good.  While it does contain a scent to it, I like that it is a really mild pleasant one.


If you'd like to learn more about Aveeno Active Naturals, you can visit the Aveeno website, "like" them on Facebook, and check out their Youtube channel.



Disclaimer: I am a member of Crowdtap and received Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion Sheer Hydration (1 fl oz) and Aveeno Active Naturals Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen With Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (0.5 oz) to help me write this review.  The opinions in this post are my own and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with the product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment