All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Friday, August 7, 2015

Off Topic: I'm Back!

Hello all!  Guess what, I'm back from my move and my summer vacation!  I had a wonderful break and will slowly be getting back to blogging.  Here is a list of all that has happened over these past two months or so: 
May 27: Household goods got picked up.
May 28 - 31: Clean rental.
June 2 - 5: Ferry to WA.
June 12: Finally got Internet.
June 15: Household goods from temp storage that we haven't seen in four years arrived.
July 13: Household goods from AK finally arrives!
July 17: Flew to CA for my vacation.
July 18 - 24: Great time with family visiting San Diego.
July 24 - Aug 4: Great time with family in Folsom.
Aug 4: Flew back to WA to slowly get back to normal.

So, that's what I've been up to.  It's been busy at times.  I'm just glad to not be living like I was camping in my home.  Now to figure out where everything goes since I didn't have a lot of time to do that before I left on my vacation.  Plus my email account is very full and I'm slowly wielding that down too.  It's mostly survey emails where the surveys have now closed.  I did contact some of the survey sites to stop the emails.  Some were good with not sending emails and some didn't have that feature.  Now to go and set the sites that I did stop to start sending me emails.  So much to do.  Plus I got some reviews for products lined up that I need to post.  In fact, one is due today so I'm hoping to get that posted tonight.  

Thank you sticking around and supporting my blog.  I really appreciate it.

Hello, this is to let you know that I'll be moving to another state in June.  So the few months prior to the move and afterwards will be busy for me.  This means I won't be posting very much or at all during this time.  I'll try to keep you updated as time gets closer to the move.  For now though we already know where we will be moving to.  It will not be our permanent place to live as we plan to look for the dream home once we move to our temporary place to stay.  Thank you always for following and supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment