All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, May 4, 2015

Reviews: Secret Outlast Active Fresh Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant and Deodorant


Secret Outlast Clear Gel offers odor protection that's 48-hours strong, all day long. You can feel confident no matter what the day may bring with Secret Outlast Clear Gel's long-lasting protection, which locks away odor for up to 48 hours. So no matter what's on your to-do list, Secret Outlast Clear Gel helps you get it done.

Here are the features that Secret Outlast Clear Gel offers:
- Reduces underarm wetness.
- 48-hour odor protection.
- Strong enough for a woman.
- Goes on clear with no white marks.

I applied to take the Clearly Better Challenge from Secret Outlast Clear Gel.  After I was accepted I was sent a Secret Outlast Active Fresh Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant and Deodorant.  Now I'm not sure when the last time I've ever used a clear gel deodorant or even if I ever have, so I thought this would be neat to try out.  The first time I used the Secret Outlast Clear Gel it took awhile to get the gel to the top to actually be used.  After that though it seemed to work decently.  The directions say to apply 2 - 3 clicks as needed to your underarms.  I tried one click and that amount seemed good enough for me.  I liked the fresh clean scent that this Secret Outlast Clear Gel comes in.  It smells better than what I was previously using which was powder based.  Applying the gel to my underarms felt cool but it dried decently.  Since it's a clear gel it does not leave any white marks which is nice.  While I don't sweat or produce a lot of odor typically, I wasn't sure it was protecting me but since I could smell it's fragrance a couple hours after applying it I'm sure it was doing it's job protecting me which I am grateful for.  I even decided to see how well Secret Outlast Clear Gel holds up for 48 hours this weekend and it seemed too.  I was really happy about this.  Now if I do happen to forget and not use deodorant in the morning that day, it's ok because Secret Outlast Clear Gel will protect me and do it's job.


If you'd like to learn more about Secret Outlast Clear Gel and all of the other products Secret makes you can visit the Secret website.  You can also check out their social pages:
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube

Disclaimer: I am a member of One2One Network and received a Secret Outlast Active Fresh Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant and Deodorant (2.6 oz) to participate in the clearlybetterchallenge.com.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment