All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, May 4, 2015

Reviews: Carefree Acti-Fresh Body Shape Regular To Go


Some of the best accessories are ones only you can see.

That's why Carefree liners aren't just a period thing.  They're a feel-fresh-and-ready-for-anything thing!  Put it on, then take it off a few hours later and voila!  Clean undies any time, anywhere.  Period not required.

So thin and absorbent, they only thing you feel is fresh.  Who wouldn't want that every day?  When you feel fresh, it shows.  It gives you the freedom to be your best self--you at your most confident, most fun and definitively your most fierce.






Normally I don't feel comfortable talking about certain topics to others.  This topic is one of them.  However, a few years back I got to try a similar product from Carefree and shared how I feel so I am going to share a little more about my use of Carefree liners.

I've used Carefree Acti-Fresh liners for many years now.  I mainly did use them during my period.  However, you can wear them for more than just that.  In fact, this past week or so I have been wearing them and it wasn't really during that time.  I felt so fresh and clean and my panties also stayed that way too, which I loved.  I love how super thin these liners are as shown in the picture above.  They are also so discreet that you can easily store these in your purse or bag to take along with you during your day.  So you can stay fresh all day long because #FreshisFierce.


If you'd like to learn more about the Carefree Acti-Fresh Regular Body Shape Regular To Go liners you can visit the Carefree website and check out their Facebook page.



Disclaimer: I am a member of Influenster and received a package of Carefree Acti-Fresh Body Shape Regular To Go (20-count) with $0.50 off coupon to help me write this review.  The opinions in the review are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different from mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment