All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Reviews: Crest Pro-Health Advanced + Extra Whitening


Want a better dental checkup? Crest Pro-Health Advanced Mouthwash + Extra Whitening advances you towards a whiter* smile in 7 days and stronger teeth* for a healthier mouth. In just one minute twice a day, Pro-Health freshens breath, strengthens enamel, helps prevent cavities, kills bad breath germs and safely whitens your teeth with gentle foaming action—all without the burn of alcohol.


When I got the invite to try out Crest Pro-Health Advanced + Extra Whitening I was really hoping this would help me improve my oral hygiene habits.  Sadly to say, it did not.  However, every time I did use the product I did like it, so it's not the product's fault that I may not of saw whiter teeth in seven days after using the product twice a day (that would be mine).  Anyway, I do like that when you use Crest Pro-Health Advanced + Extra Whitening it does not burn your mouth like some other mouthwashes I have tried in the past.  The flavor of the mouthwash is pleasant and helps to give you fresher breath.  I also love that it is helping to strengthen my teeth enamel and fight against cavities.  One of my favorite actions that Crest Pro-Health Advanced + Extra Whitening does is go from a clear liquid to a white foamy one after it has been swished in your mouth for one minute.  I think that is really neat.  I do hope that as my oral hygiene habits get better I will start to see a much better improvement in whiter teeth.  After all, it is a simple way to get them to be whiter and give me a smile I can be more confidant in.

If you'd like to learn more about Crest Pro-Health Advanced + Extra Whitening and all of the other products Crest makes you can visit the Crest website.  Plus also check out their social pages:
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube



Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent and was given a free bottle of Crest Pro-Health Advanced + Extra Whitening (473 ml) to help me write this review.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with the product may be different than mine.

* with brushing by removing surface stains.

No comments:

Post a Comment