All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Reviews: SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated



SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated is perfect for sweet desserts, toasty holiday beverages, and even savory meals the whole family will love.

Use SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated just like sugar – it measures cup for cup when used in cooking, baking, and beverages. With SPLENDA, you are significantly reducing the calories and carbohydrate that sugar adds!

A cup of SPLENDA Granulated Sweetener has 678 fewer calories than a cup of sugar, so with SPLENDA Sweetener Products you can have your cake and eat it too!

SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated is available in: 1.9oz (1lb Equivalent), 3.8oz (2lb Equivalent), 9.7oz (5lb Equivalent), 1.2lbs (10lb Equivalent), 1.63lbs (13.5lb Equivalent).  The cartons contain the sweetness equivalency of one and two pounds of sugar and the Baker's Bag contains the sweetness equivalency of 5 lbs of sugar.  SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated  has less than 1 gram of carbohydrate and less than 5 calories per serving, which meets FDA's standards for no-calorie foods.  SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated can be used virtually anywhere sugar is used.  SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated stays sweet at high temperatures, so it can be used in cooking and baking and works best in recipes where it replaces sugar's sweetness.




I did a taste test of sugar and SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated on a hot cocoa I made. First, SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated looks a little different than sugar. SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated does not look as finely granulated as sugar is. SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated looks a little flaky to me. I do love that SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated has no calories but to me it was not as sweet as sugar. However, it does taste good as I liked both hot cocoas. So I would substitute SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated for the sugar to save on calories even though I prefer a sweeter hot cocoa.

If you'd like to learn more about SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated and any of the other products SPLENDA makes, you can visit the SPLENDA website.
Plus also check out their social pages:
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Pinterest
Instagram
Google+
Tumblr


Disclaimer: I am a member of Crowdtap and received a free box of SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated (1.9 oz) to help me write this review.  The opinions in this post are my own and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with the product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment