All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Reviews: Robitussin Maximum Strength Severe Multi-Symptom Cough Cold + Flu


Robitussin Maximum Strength Severe Multi-Symptom Cough Cold + Flu lets you power through your day with it's new enhanced formula that soothes your irritated throat and provides powerful relief from your worst cough, cold & flu symptoms. Get daytime relief with this better tasting maximum strength formula.  It is also available in a new raspberry mint flavor.

Robitussin Maximum Strength Severe Multi-Symptom Cough Cold + Flu relieves:
- Cough, Sore Throat
- Body Aches, Fever
- Nasal Congestion
- Chest Congestion


First, I would like to say that ever since I got a hold of Robitussin Maximum Strength Severe Multi-Symptom Cough Cold + Flu I have been feeling fine.  In fact, healthy enough to not actually have to use it.  I did sample it a little just to see how it tasted and I could actually feel it starting to affect me in some way.  Robitussin Maximum Strength Severe Multi-Symptom Cough Cold + Flu is suppose to have a better taste compared to Robitussin Multi-Symptom Cold CF Max but since it has been so long since I have tried Robitussin I could not tell.  It has a strong mentho cherry (maybe that new raspberry mint) like flavor to it.  It feels like it numbs your mouth as you drink it.  After the tiny sip to see how it tasted that was all I wanted to try of it.  Not because it tastes bad but because I don't really have a need to take it.  I do like that it relieves so many symptoms and the day time formula is non-drowsy.  I do think Robitussin Maximum Strength Severe Multi-Symptom Cough Cold + Flu will help me for when I really am sick and I am glad that I have a bottle of it for in case that ever does happen.

If you'd like to learn more about Robitussin Maximum Strength Severe Multi-Symptom Cough Cold + Flu and any of the other products Robitussin makes, you can visit the Robitussin website.  You can also "like" Robitussin on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.


Disclaimer: I am a member of Crowdtap and received a free product coupon for Robitussin Maximum Strength Severe Multi-Symptom Cough Cold + Flu and two $3 off coupons to help me write this review.  The opinions in this post are my own and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with the product may be different than mine.

Note: please use this product as directed and read all of the information on the outside of the box to determine if Robitussin Maximum Strength Severe Multi-Symptom Cough Cold + Flu is right for you before taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment