All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Reviews: GoodBelly


GoodHealth starts with a GoodBelly!

Get billions of belly-balancing probiotics that you need to maintain a healthy digestive system - in one delicious shot. Did you know 70% of your immune system lives in your gut? All the more reason to treat it well. The exclusive probiotic in GoodBelly, called Lactobacillus plantarum 299V (LP299V), is great for all kinds of reasons. The PlusShot is a concentrated shot that combines your daily dose of probiotics and vitamins in your choice of 4 deliciously fruity flavors. If you’re looking for a more gently flavored option, try the GoodBelly StraightShot. It’s made with dairy-free oat milk, with no sugar added.

GoodBelly is a non-GMO, dairy-free, soy-free, vegan and kosher probiotic drink that comes in a bunch of yummy flavors.  GoodBelly comes in Cartons, StraightShot, PlusShot, SuperShot, and Supplements.

Here are some highlights about GoodBelly:
- 5 delicious flavors: Pomegranate Blackberry, Strawberry, Blueberry Acai, Mango, and Plain.
- May help promote healthy digestion.
- 20 billion live and active probiotics/serving.
- Well-studied and effective probiotic strain, LP299V.



It's been a while since I last tried out GoodBelly because is wasn't easy to find where I used to live.  Plus it was rather expensive.  So when I got the opportunity to try GoodBelly again I was excited.  The GoodBelly product I tried out was a carton of Blueberry Acai.  I like blueberries and am not real familiar with acai so I was unsure if I'd like this flavor.  However, after one sip, I wanted more.  GoodBelly Bluebery Acai tastes really good.  It has a nice fruity taste to it.  I love how GoodBelly contains active probiotics for good digestion.

If you'd like to learn more about GoodBelly, you can visit the GoodBelly website.  You can also follow them on FacebookTwitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.


Disclaimer: I am a member of SocialNature and was given a GoodBelly package (Free product coupon for GoodBelly Carton, PlusShot or StraightShot, recipe card, and sticker) to help me write this review.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment