All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, January 18, 2016

Reviews: Sahale Snacks



Sahale Snacks believe in adventurous snacking, amazing ingredients, unexpected combinations, and perfectly balanced textures. Sahale Snacks are thoughtfully sourced by being non-GMO, gluten free, dry roasted, steam pasteurized almonds, and unsulfured fruit.  Each Sahale Snack is carefully crafted by not having any artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, and are kosher.

Sahale Snacks makes five different products: Nut Blends, Nut + Fruit Mixes, Layered Nut Bars, Sahale Crunchers, and Grab & Go Snacks.  Crowdtap sent me two flavors of the Layered Nut Bars (Almond Vanilla Latte and Salted Caramel Apple Pecan) and two flavors of the Grab & Go Snacks (Honey Almonds and Naturally Pomegranate Vanilla Flavored Cashews).







I had never heard of Sahale Snacks before so when I was invited to try them out, I was really excited.  The first product I tried was the Naturally Pomegranate Vanilla Flavored Cashews.  These actually ended up probably being my favorite of the bunch.  I liked how the cashews were either whole or half pieces.  The vanilla seemed mild but I was alright with that since I'm not really a big fan of vanilla based foods.  What really made this my favorite snack was the small dried pomegranate pieces.  They had a very nice mild sweet taste.  I just wish their pieces were bigger so that I could enjoy more of them.  I then tried the Honey Almonds Glazed Mix and was disappointed in it.  I was expecting a sweet snack and this was not sweet at all to me so I didn't care for it as much.  It has sesame seeds in it which gave it an interesting flavor to me.  I did find it interesting that the almonds were two different colors.  Some were dark skinned while others were lighter skinned.  I couldn't taste any difference in them but found it interest is all.  I did like the dried cranberries but they were not as sweet as I would of liked them to be.  The size of the cranberry pieces were nice though.  I then tried the layered nut bars.  First was the Almond Vanilla Latte bar.  I liked the cashew butter bottom layer that it has.  The white chocolate that is coated on the bottom of the bar and drizzled on it was nice but very mild.  The bar was crunchy and fairly easy to eat.  Sadly I didn't care for this bar mainly because I'm not a fan of the latte flavor that is has.  The other layered nut bar I tried was the Salted Caramel Apple Pecan.  This bar also contained the cashew butter bottom layer which I really liked.  The dark chocolate that covers the bottom and is drizzled on top of the bar was nice but mild.  There were very tiny pieces of apple but you could sort of taste them in the bar.  I did like this bar more than the other bar and enjoyed it's odor.  Overall these bars were alright.  I do like how they are made with natural ingredients but for some reason they were not as exciting as I thought they would be.  Crowdtap considers these to be adventurous bars with their unique flavors and I do agree.  I guess I'm just not adventurous when it comes to my flavor palate.

If you'd like to learn more about Sahale Snacks you can visit the Sahale Snacks website.
Plus also check out their social pages:
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Google+
LinkedIn


Disclaimer: I am a member of Crowdtap and received free Sahale Snacks ((12) Layered Nut Bars (1.4 oz) ((6) Almond Vanilla Latte and (6) Salted Caramel Apple Pecan), (2) Glazed Mix (1.5 oz) (Honey Almonds and Naturally Pomegranate Vanilla Flavored Cashews) w/$1 off to help me write this review.  The opinions in this post are my own and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with the product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment