All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, April 18, 2016

Reviews: Advil Film-Coated


Advil Film-Coated is Advil's latest innovation that goes to work in minutes to stop pain before it gets worse. Fast acting Advil Film-Coated has a Rapid Release Formula that dissolves quickly and absorbs fast. In fact, nothing is proven to work faster.*  Use fast acting Advil Film-Coated for headaches, muscle aches, toothaches, menstrual cramps, back pain, and aches and pains associated with the common cold.


I received some samples of Advil Film-Coated from Crowdtap to try out.  Luckly I do not experience a lot of pain.  In fact, the main pain I do receive is back pain that I wake up to in the middle of the night.  However, I usually just adjust my body in a different position and can quickly fall asleep.  I don't use pain medication for this since I do not know when it's going to happen since it does not happen every night.  So I just press on in my pain.  On rare occasions I can get a headache or muscle aches.  However, these are usually mild and I don't take pain medication for them either.  The only times I really do take pain medication is when the pain get's too much for me to want to bare anymore.  On these occasions I tried Advil Film-Coated.  I liked how small the tablets are since I don't like to swallow pills.  These are a decent size to feel confident in swallowing them.  I also liked how fast Advil Film-Coated worked and that I was able to go on with my life and do the tasks I needed to complete that day.


If you'd like to learn more about Advil Film-Coated and other products Advil makes you can visit the Advil website.  Plus also check out their social pages:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube

Disclaimer: I am a member of Crowdtap and received (6) Advil Film-Coated (2-count) and (6) $3 off coupons to help me write this review.  The opinions in this post are my own and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with the product may be different than mine.

*Among OTC pain relievers.

No comments:

Post a Comment