All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, April 11, 2016

Reviews: Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer

Have visibly brighter, polished-looking skin in one week after using Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer.

Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer is designed with an Antioxidant Complex of Vitamin C & E, Pine Bark Essence, and gentle exfoliating Lipo-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).  Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer is a fast absorbing, non-greasy formula that turns dull, rough skin into smooth, polished-looking skin with a more radiant, even tone.




I enjoyed using Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer that has a nice floral fragrance which goes on nice and even.  I really like that it has SPF in it so I am confidant to go outside when it is nice and sunny and know my face is protected.  I'm not sure how well it brightened or smoothed out my face but my face does look good after using it which makes me happy.

If you'd like to learn more about Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer and other products Garnier makes you can visit the Garnier website.
Plus also check out their social pages:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Pinterest
Google+


Disclaimer: I am a member of Crowdtap and received eleven free Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizers (1 fl oz each) to help me write this review.  The opinions in this post are my own and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with the product may be different than mine.


Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Results:
Clinically proven results.* In 1 week, reveals two key dimensions of brighter looking skin: radiant, more even skin tone and improved skin texture, even reduces wrinkles. *In a clinical test

No comments:

Post a Comment