All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Friday, April 1, 2016

Reviews: Valentia True Glow Eye Cream (#ValentiaTrueEyeGlowCream)




Valentia True Glow Eye Cream is an illuminating antioxidant rich eye cream that tightens skin and locks in moisture, depuffing the eye area to repair skin as well as adding natural protection. The result is a youthful and energetic glow around the eye area.This Corrective Eye Treatment Will:
- Diminish fine lines & wrinkles
- Nourish & hydrate
- Tighten the under eye area
- Brighten dark circles
- Reduce puffiness


Specially selected ingredients work together to achieve optimum results:
- Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant that increases moisture levels, smooths fine lines and wrinkles, and restores elasticity to the skin.
- Resistem are Natural Plant Stem Cells that repair and protect the skin from harsh environmental pollutants and stress related aging.
- Vitamin C leaves the skin smooth and visibly brighter for a well-rested and bright eyed look.
- Organic Rosehip Oil provides intense hydration to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Arnica is a key anti-inflammatory agent to the restorative process that works to diminish the appearance of dark circles.

The directions for using Valentia True Glow Eye Cream are as follows:
1. Apply twice daily, morning and night, after cleansing skin. The under eye area is delicate so eye cream should be applied gently.
2. Using your ring finger, gently dab eye cream in using a patting motion going around the orbital bone and working inwards toward the bridge of your nose.

ENHANCE your SKIN CARE ROUTINE today. TREAT YOURSELF to VALENTIA TRUE GLOW EYE CREAM and Experience the BENEFITS for yourself.



I received a bottle of Valentia True Glow Eye Cream to try out.  I tried to follow the instructions as stated above but didn't seem to do a good job at it.  For some reason I just can't seem to get a nightly routine down.  I used the amount that came out in one pump (as pictured above) for both of my eyes which seemed to be plenty for both of them as well.  The Valentia True Glow Eye Cream has a nice mild orange fragrance to it which I liked.  I gently spread it all around my eyes and then dabbed it gently to make sure the cream would soak in.  It spread nicely but dried a little slowly.  The pictures below are my before and after photos after about three weeks of use.  I think my skin color is different due to one being photographed in natural light and the other with the bathroom lights on.  I don't think I see too much of  difference between the two photos but I think with more time of use there may be more changes that would be visible.   Overall I did like how it felt on the skin around my eyes.  They did feel nicely moisturized.

                 Before                                     After


If you'd like to learn more about Valentia True Glow Eye Cream or any of the other products Valentia makes you can visit the Valentia Skin Care website.  Even Glow Serum can be purchased on Amazon's website here for $25.


Disclaimer: I received a bottle of Valentia True Glow Eye Cream (1.18 fl oz) from Tomoson to help me write this review.   All of the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with the product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment