All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Friday, October 21, 2016

Friendships Are So Important

Hi, it's me sharing about something other than Swagbucks.  Today I want to briefly talk about how friendships are so important to have.  For many years I have been lonely.  Since you don't know me that much, I just want to share that I have a hard time making friends at times.  I tend to stay to myself and not socialize with others.  However, the past couple of months I have had to get out of my house since I don't have internet at my house.  Hence the reason I don't post that much.  I have to go to the library if I want to use a computer that is connected to the internet.  I do try to use wifi on my smartphone as much as possible but I really prefer to use a computer to do most of what I want to do.  So my time is extremely limited when it comes to the internet on a computer.  This is why I don't post much anymore. 


Anyway, because of this reason I have had to be around more people.  Besides that, a lot has been going on in my life.  Most I don't care to share about but I wanted to reach out to my past friends start sharing with them.  People I have known for many years and trusted.  This has only happened recently and I am very slowly starting to see tiny changes that are making me happy.  I also made some new friends that I can talk to face to face in real life where I now live.  This was a struggle for me but amazingly I found a church that I can call home.  A safe place.  There I have found some amazing new friends whom I really like and look forward to becoming closer to. 


These new friends along with friends from my past connecting with me has made me much happier than I have been in a long time.  I thank them so much for reaching out to me.  Listening to me.  Caring about me for who I am, all faults included. 


So I want to stress that friendships that you make are so important.  Don't take your friends for granted.  Love them because I love the friends whom I have made.

2 comments:

  1. You are being really courageous to get out of your comfort zone and make new friends and new great choices like a great church. Thank you for reaching out, I do care about you. We've been friends forever! Big hug, I'm praying for you! Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete