All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Off Topic: Freeosk - Discover New Favorites



I probably won't be sharing this once a week when the new sample changes but wanted to let you know what is being offered this week:
Walmart - Pyure Organic Stevia
Sam's Club - Member's Mark Fruity Snacks

I have known about the Freeosk for about three years or so. I don't remember if I learned it first from another blog I follow or from my mom.  However, I loved hearing about it from my mom and how she really enjoyed getting free samples from the Freeosk. In fact, when I would go visit her on my vacations she would tell me more about it and then take me to Sam's Club (one of the places they are located) to show me how she would claim her free sample.

So when I got home I went to the Freeosk website to see how I too can claim free samples from the Freeosk.  Sadly, there were no Freeosks close to where I lived so I couldn't participate.  Last year before my parents came be visit I decided to see if they added a location near me as they said more locations were being added.  Much to my happiness they did in fact add a Freeosk to the Walmart in the town I live in.  The nearest one after that was over an hour away.  I felt lucky because I live in a small town and it's not even located in the city (40 minutes away).  This was one of the reasons I never shared about the Freeosk because I never got to experience it myself.

Well now I have!  I enjoy using the Freeosk each time I go in town to visit my local Walmart.  The Freeosk is only located in select Walmarts or Sam's Clubs.  You can go here to find out where the Freeosk is located near you. 

When you visit a Walmart with a Freeosk you can either use the Freeosk app or the Walmart app to claim your free sample.  When you visit a Sam's Club with a Freeosk you have to have a Sam's Club Membership to claim your sample.  The sample at Walmart will be different than the sample at Sam's Club.  To find out the lastest free sample each store is offering you can go here.




The pictures above are for the Freeosk mobile app (Apple, but there is one for Android too).  While the app may not be necessary it is a nice way to keep track of what you've requested, find locations nearby, and learn more about the samples being offered.  To learn more about the Freeosk just go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment