All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Rebates: Fetch Rewards - Grocery Savings

Disclaimer: this post has referral links in it. If you sign up through these links, I will be compensated.  Thank you for supporting my blog.


***There is a rebate for Kleenex Wet Wipes that you can get for free!  This is what caught my eye that I was excited about as this was the first time I have seen them offer a free rebate for a product.  They usually give you a percentage of the purchase price (1%) for the participating products they have listed.***  

I have been a member of Fetch Rewards since August 2017.  At first I wasn't real sure I liked it as it's a slow way to earn cash back from groceries.  At least for me it was as I currently have 11,366* points.  However, today something caught my eye that interested me.  So I finally decided to share with you one of the Grocery Apps that I use (like Checkout51).

Fetch Rewards is a quick and easy way to save when you grocery shop.  Fetch Rewards turns your grocery receipts into savings.  Simply scan any grocery receipt after you shop and save on thousands of popular products throughout the store.  Earn points on every receipt you scan (25 points).  Simply shop, scan, and save.  It's that easy!

Unlike cash back and rebate apps that require you to unlock coupons before you go grocery shopping, causing you to miss out on savings, Fetch Rewards gives you savings EVERY TIME you purchase a participating product.  However, there do have special weekly bonuses on certain products so you'll want to check those out.

To save money and earn rewards, simply scan your grocery receipt (within 14 days of purchase) - from anywhere you purchase grocery products - and submit.  Within seconds you'll have points in your account that can be redeemed for hundreds of rewards.  The minimum cash out is a $3 Amazon Gift Card for 3,000 points.  However, there are a lot of $5 and $10 gift card options to choose from too.





To start earning points towards gift cards, just sign up for Fetch Rewards.  Then when you create your account and enter my referral code XY5JN you will automatically earn 2,000 points ($2)!

*While this amount may seem low for the amount of time that has passed your progress may be faster than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment