All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Free Sample from Mane 'N Tail Hair Care - I Received Mine!

I requested this sample back in February and in October I decided to contact them to inquire about my sample request.  They said they had to halt sample requests but would send me some.  They sent me: Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo and Conditioner, Mane ‘n Tail Gentle Replensihing Shampoo and Conditioner, Mane ‘n Tail Deep Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner, Mane ‘n Tail Color Protect Shampoo and Conditioner, Mane ‘n Tail Pure Micellar Gentle Cleansing Shampoo and Gentle Moisturizing Conditioner (all 0.33oz each).  They may now be offering free samples again as the form is available to request them.  Please note, that you may not receive as many samples as I did when I contacted them about my sample.   

I have a friend that uses the Mane 'N Tail Shampoo and she likes it.  So I'm excited that Mane 'N Tail is offering free samples of their hair care products.

No comments:

Post a Comment