All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Free Sample of Riversol


Riversol has a really nice sample kit for you to request. In fact, a long while ago I had requested a sample from them and never received it. So a month or so ago I decided to contact them to inquire about this and asked if they were currently offering free samples and yes they were! So they sent me their nice 15 day sample pack. The sample pack includes the following samples: 15mL of Riversol Gel Cleanser for oily and combination skin or Riversol Cream Cleanser for normal to dry and very dry skin, 15mL of Vitamin C+E Anti-Redness Serum, 5mL of 4% Glycolic Peel, and 5mL of Antioxidant Rich Moisturizer. The samples they sent me where 15ml Riversol Refreshing Gel Cleanser, 12ml Riversol Daily Moisturizing Cream, 15ml Riversol Anti-Aging Reparative Serum, and 5ml Riversol Exfoliating Glycolic Peel

Go here and click where it says "Get your free 15-day sample" to get to the form for you to request your 15 day sample kit of Riversol.

No comments:

Post a Comment