All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Free Samples From Sampler

This is to let you know that I received my free samples from Sampler.  They sent me (2) Nutella (15g) with a $1 off coupon and a sample of Algenist Triple Algae Eye Renewal Balm (0.25ml).  Be on the look out for your samples if you requested these as well.  

Sampler is a nice program where you can sample different types of products.  Right now for me I was able to sign up for Nutella and ALGENIST Triple Algae Eye Renewal Balm. 

Login to your Sampler account to see if these samples are available for you as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment