All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Reviews: Purex Triple Action Laundry Detergent


I am a Purex Insider and was given the opportunity to try out the new Purex Triple Action Laundry Detergent. In fact, their entire line of liquid detergent now has the Triple Action Formula in it. I was given a bottle of their Mountain Breeze scent. I really enjoyed the scent of this liquid detergent as it smelled fresh to me. Something else I really liked about the Purex Triple Action Laundry Detergent is that is safe for both the traditional and High Efficiency (HE) washers. So if you have an HE washer you don't have to worry about looking for a special detergent that is specially made for your washer as Purex is designed for your washer too! Plus you'll love how affordable Purex Triple Action Laundry Detergent is as it's half the price of the leading brand!

I tried out this detergent and it seemed to work just fine on my clothes. They came out clean and smelled wonderful after they were washed. The only thing I didn't like about Purex Triple Action Laundry was not the liquid detergent itself but the design of the bottle. Specifically the cap. It has a green cap and inside the cap are about six bars marking how much liquid detergent to put in the cap. Each bar is labeled with either a letter or a number. For me I had a rather hard time seeing which line to use each time and this frustrated me. To remedy this problem I decided to mark the spot where you fill it for a normal load with a line on the outside of the cap. This made it much easier to fill the cap to the proper level as I could easily see when to stop filling the cap. This saved me a bunch of time doing my laundry.

Since Purex wants you to prove it to yourself they are bring the "Prove it to Yourself" promotion coming back! Beginning early this year you will get a chance to sign up for a free sample at FreeSamplePurex.com. This isn't live yet but when it does I will let you know.

Visit the Purex Triple Action Laundry Detergent website if you'd like to learn more about this liquid laundry detergent. You can also check out this Purex Triple Action Laundry Detergent PDF fact sheet.


Disclosure: I am a member of Purex Insiders. They provided me with a bottle of Purex Triple Action Laundry Detergent (33 load) to try out and help me write this review. What I have posted here are my opinions about this product. You may have a different experience when you use this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment