All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Reviews: Purex UltraPacks Laundry Detergent

I am a Purex Insider and was given the oppertunity to try Purex UltraPacks Liquid Landry Detergent. They gave me the Mountain Breeze scent but they also have a Free & Clear formula too if you don't like scents in your laundry or if you have sensitivities to products with a fragrance in them.

What are Purex UltraPacks you may ask. Well, they are a convenient pre-dosed liquid detergent pack that makes doing laundry easier than ever. I really like this because I hate having to measure out the right amount of liquid laundry detergent. The lines on the caps can be hard to read that you either add too much or too little. The bottles can be really heavy especially if you buy the big bulk bottle. There are no spills since the liquid is in it's own special film.

These Purex UltraPacks even have the same formula of the New Triple Action liquid laundry detergent I wrote about earlier this week! This means that you'll get the same cleaning power which buy the way I did notice that my clothes were just as clean as when I used the Purex Triple Action detergent. Also as with all Purex detergents this is safe for all washers even the high-efficiency (HE) kind. My only concern I had with these packs is if they would dissolve quickly in the washer when I washed my clothes in cold water. Well, they did so I was happy about that.

Please be advised to make sure your hands are dry when you handle the packs as water dissolves the film. They also suggest putting the pack in the washer before adding the clothes as the more time they spend in the water the faster they will dissolve. If you have a larger or heavily soiled load they say to use an additional pack. Being the frugal person I am I just used only one pack even on the large loads that I did and they seemed to turn out fine. Also if you have a front loader like I do to make sure the pack is in the drum of the washer and not in the drawer. I just tossed it in the washer because I was so glad that I didn't have to measure the liquid detergent.

I enjoyed using the Purex UltraPacks Liquid Laundry Detergent. I loved how easy they were to use. Just toss them in the laundry, put the clothes in and turn on the washer. Simple as that! No more heavy bottles to carry. No more filling a cap and hoping you put the right amount in. They cleaned my clothes fairly well and smelled nice too!

Beginning in mid-February Purex is going to have another "Don't take our word for it. Take your word for it." promotion. You will get to go to FreeSamplePurex.com (not live yet) and sign up for your own free sample so you too can try this wonderful product out. I'll let you know more when I get the details as to when this starts.

Visit the Purex UltraPacks Liquid Laundry Detergent website if you'd like to learn more about this liquid laundry detergent. You can also check out this Purex UltraPacks Liquid Laundry Detergent PDF fact sheet.


Disclosure: I am a member of Purex Insiders. They provided me with a package of Purex UltraPacks Liquid Laundry Detergent (18 load) to try out and help me write this review. What I have posted here are my opinions about this product. You may have a different experience when you use this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment