All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Surveys: SheSpeaks


SheSpeaks is not really a survey site but I list it as such because you can text product from them and there are surveys involved in that.

I joined SheSpeaks in September 2010 and during that first year I did one test which was to watch a new program that was coming out on the OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network Program.

However, in November I got the opportunity to sign up for the Philips Wake-up Light which I just wrote a post on earlier this week.

Today I received another product that I will be writing about in a few weeks. This will be for Carefree Acti-Fresh Liners.

If you are interested in joining SheSpeaks and also having the opportunity to try out products and share your thoughts about them with others just go here where you'll be able to sign up. Or you can visit their website to learn more about SheSpeaks. By the way, they also have a lot of Twitter parties where you can win prizes if you enjoy using Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment