All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Reviews: PAM Non-Stick Cooking Spray

Do you hate when you are cooking and the food sticks to the container it is in?  Well with the new and improved formula of PAM non-stick cooking spray you won't have to deal with this.  PAM non-stick cooking spray's new formula has 70% better no-stick performance than the bargain brands*.

I'm a member of The Dish and requested to try out this new improved PAM Cooking Spray and tried it out while cooking.  Two of the recipes I made that used PAM Cooking spray was a ham and pineapple pizza and PAM's recipe for Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas**.  After I baked both of these recipes getting them onto the plates to serve them was so easy.  They didn't stick to their containers which made clean up much easier too.  It was really nice to not have to worry about the food sticking to the containers.  I love how PAM Cooking Spray makes cooking and clean up a lot easier!

If you'd like to learn more about PAM Cooking Spray you can visit PAM Cooking Spray's website and "like" them on Facebook.


Disclaimer: I am a member of The Dish and was given a free product coupon for PAM Cooking Spray and a free product coupon for Hunt's Canned Tomatoes to help me write this review.  The opinions in this review are all my own and were not influenced in any way.  Your experience may be different than mine when using the product.


* In testing the release of baked muffins in trays sprayed with new PAM®, old PAM®, and bargain cooking sprays, PAM® demonstrated on average more than 70% better no-stick performance than bargain sprays and the old PAM formula. Results at 95% confidence level.


**I didn't follow the recipe exactly as stated. I changed the recipe to satisfy my tastes. If you are interested in how I made these two products you can ask in the comments and I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment