All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Reviews: RO*TEL Original Tomato and Green Chili Sauce

If you love serving Mexican dishes at your house then the new RO*TEL Original Tomato and Green Chili Sauce is here to help you out.  The new RO*TEL Original Tomato and Green Chili Sauce will complement any dish you serve on Mexican night in your house. Use it as an enchilada sauce, top it on your favorite homemade tacos, burritos and quesadillas, or even dip your tortilla chips right in.  This new RO*TEL Original Tomato and Green Chili Sauce is versatile enough for any dish that needs an added kick because the zesty tomatoes and green chilies deliver just the right amount of heat in this sauce, but is not overpowering. A hearty blend of spices adds richness to the flavor making it big, bold and beautiful.

As a member of The Dish I requested to try out the new RO*TEL Original Tomato and Green Chili Sauce.    While I was also trying out the PAM Cooking Spray I used this on PAM's recipe for Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas even though the recipe does not state to add this*.  First, I'll just say that I am not a big fan of spicy foods so I wasn't sure I was going to like this but was willing to try it out.  Let me just say that it really made the recipe very good!  It was not as hot as I thought it was going to be which is very good for me.  However, it was warm enough to give it a nice spicy kick that made the recipe very enjoyable to eat. RO*TEL Original Tomato and Green Chili Sauce will definitely be bought again as it was the perfect level of spicyness for me!

If you'd like to learn more about RO*TEL,  you can visit the RO*TEL website, "like" them on Facebook, or follow them on Twitter.


Disclaimer: I am a member of The Dish and was given a free 8 oz can of RO*TEL Original Tomato and Green Chili Sauce to help me write this review.  The opinions above are my own and not influenced in any way.  My experience with the product may be different than yours.

*I changed the recipe to satisfy my tastes and also to try this product out.  If you'd like to know how I changed the recipe just leave a comment and I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment